Consent to data processing
The User, when leaving their data in web forms on the website www.exploringrussia.kaspersky.com, undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter — the Consent).
Acceptance of the Consent offer is registration on the website www.exploringrussia.kaspersky.com.
The user gives their consent to the processing of their personal data to the Fund IT Innovations (PSRN 1147800002790), which is located on 11/4 Chapaeva Street, Apt. 38, Saint-Petersburg, Russia 197046.
The user is aware that the Fund IT Innovations processes personal data on behalf of the company of Creative PR-solutions LLC, which, in turn, processes personal data on behalf of the Client of the Kaspersky Exploring Russia program, which is Kaspersky Lab JSC. The processing of personal data occurs on the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation equipment, and with their use.
- The consent is given to the processing of my following personal data:
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position; information about education; residence address; information about accounts in social networks; information about interests; age information; information on membership in clubs, associations and unions.
- The user agrees that the following personal data will be publicly available and posted on the website www.exploringrussia.kaspersky.com .
- Personal data that is not special or biometric: surname, name, patronymic; places of work and positions; information about education; information about interests; information on membership in clubs, associations and union.
- The purpose of personal data processing: the conduction of the Kaspersky Exploring Russia program.
- The basis for the processing of personal data are: art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data”; Charter of Fund IT Innovations.; Federal Law No. 7 “On Non-Profit Organizations”; tender regulations; present consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); impersonation; blocking; deletion; destruction.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the contract with the participation of the personal data subject or with the consent of the personal data subject. I give my consent to the possible transfer of my personal data to third parties.
- Personal data is processed until the termination of the Fund IT Innovations. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125 “On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archiving.
- Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative, by sending a written statement to the Fund IT Innovations or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
- In case of a withdrawal of personal data by the subject or his representative, the Fund IT Innovations. may continue to process personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data” from 06.26.2006.
- This consent is valid until the goals of processing personal data are achieved, but not more than 3 (Three) years from the end of the Kaspersky Exploring Russia program.